Walking around the Career College Association convention we had an iPad with a number of short presentations. They were ways to engage in discussion around some fresh ideas we've been working with and sharing with clients. Here is a brief summary and links to individual posts where the presentation can be found.
- Positioning Programs - a way to look at individual programs based on how graduates intend to use their degrees.
- Leveraging the Curriculum - thoughts on how the course catalog can be used to battle 'sameness' and differentiate a program in prospecting, admissions and remarketing.
- Marketing by Degree - a look at the emotional needs of prospects across levels of education and by interest stage. Fragmentation is only going to continue.
- Organizing an FAQ - there are a 1,000+ questions prospects have. Here's a simple suggestion on a way to organize content to answer them.
- Syllabus-Week - Master's degree seekers are different, they need to compare and think. This one is an idea for creating a consumer-facing site where prospects are matched with faculty and programs.