- The CMO talks about hypotheses not just strategies, freeing you to test them.
- Creative briefs and manifestos are equal part aspiration and analysis.
- Every manager has a 'just say yes' budget for testing crazy ideas.
- The interns the company just hired speak HTML, Java and particularly R.
- People are obsessed with how to find and fix what's broken (digitally).
- Every presentation starts and ends with: "We still don't know...."
- Everyone asks 'what do the data say?' when responding to HiPPO (highest paid person's opinion.)
Wednesday, January 09, 2013
7 Traits of Data Driven Marketers
How do you know a marketing organization is data driven?
Posted by anthony at 1/09/2013