With the rise of sharing and interactive communications, there is an opportunity for someone to step in and make the claim: "We know how content works."
The questions that need answers include:
- How should the impact of content be assessed?
- Is there a categorization scheme that makes it easier to assess and report on content?
- What content attributes affect choices and decisions?
- How do content types map to engagement and transactions?
- How do people consume content - by device, location and intent?
- What types of content accelerate the path to purchase?
- What are the relevant content consumption segments?
- Is this a client side activity or vendor/agency/publisher opportunity?
- What firms are actively pursuing the answers?